Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we have decided to postpone our registration deadline until May 1. We are watching the situation closely and will continue to update here. In the event that we are not able to hold camp, we will refund all tuition that was paid in to Prelude Chamber Music, including the registration deposit. Thank you for your continued patience.

Close Menu