Your registration is important for our scheduling, placement and staffing. Please include the details requested when you sign up! Prelude Chamber Music Camp & Festival runs June 20-26, 2022. Please register in time for us to arrange the many ensembles and staffing details.
- Please complete this Prelude Chamber Music Camp form for Summer 2022 registration.
- After submitting your registration, please pay the deposit online or mail-in your payment. Applications will be accepted after receiving the required $200 registration deposit. We will contact you with any questions. If you have questions for us or are unsure of some detail, please feel free to contact us.
- You can pay with your credit card online through PayPal or send check by mail.
- All campers need to make a short placement audition video and share it with us
- All remaining tuition amounts need to be paid
Considering sponsoring a camper this year?
Prelude Chamber Music works hard all year to raise funds from the community to help run the music camp, sponsor festival events, and to help students who qualify to receive financial assistance. Music teachers are encouraged to help identify students that need assistance and to make recommendations to us. To find out more about assistance, please contact Jeanne Majors or complete the online financial assistance request form. The sooner you apply, the better chance you have for receiving financial assistance.
Requesting a sponsor or scholarship to go to camp?
If you need to make payment arrangements with us, please contact us to discuss any options that may be available. If you need a sponsor or help funding your child’s camp week, you must complete the financial application form for consideration or talk with Jeanne Majors. Music Teachers are encouraged to communicate needs with Jeanne Majors.